~~My BirThdaY!!!!~~yeay..I'm 19...=P


dang..dang..dang..Officially, on 18th april 2011, i'm turning to.........................................19..LOL..
ahah..frankly, I never celebrate my birthday before..and I usually tend to forgot it because,  my parents  always forgot about it since I was child and...at first I was sad because they never celebrate it like other kids do, but I already get used to the situation so, when  it comes to my birthday, I never care about it..
and yea...I'm living away from my family since I was 13..because I was sent to full boarding school, so I rarely meet with them..
until now, I'm living away again since I was entering college and I need to live in a hostel..so, on my birthday this year,my friends set up a birthday party for me..and I was so touched because something like this never happened  before.. so now,I'm starting to think, that my bithday will give a lot of changes, a lot of transformation for me..and I promise that I'll do my best to be a great person..a great human that god will be proud off~


thanks god for letting me live another year, and another day, thanks mum for giving me birth, and thanks to all my friends who lighten up my life

god bless us all
amen
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers