DONE!







yeay,,,my 1st assignment is already finished,,,,,,,and seriously I put my 100%  hardwork for it... gosh..I just wanna rip my lecturer's head off because she really pisses me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she reject my work almost like thousand times and she scold me because i couldn't send my assignment on time!!!!!!!!!oh god!!!
urgh...just wanna squeeze her like I squeeze a sponge,,!!!she looks tiny like this..LMFAO..=P 


LOL..my happy face.....



well, this is it..my beloved partial denture which is sooooooooo hard to do! urgh! And rejected for a thousand times..I'm having a hard time on this!

i hope, the next project will not be so hard..
p/s:dear assignment, please be easy on me..huhuhu~


okay..better stop now, I'm having class tomorrow..and surely, I'll spend the whole day in the lab! urgh..i'm sick of it...
OFF



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers