OMG..kids nowdays!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG>>OMG..who the heck is this boy...?????so friggin cute yaw..I mean, come on, I just read his info that he was born on 2006, so means, now he's around 5 or 6..but he already became an actor..and he's totally handsome... who's his mum and dad????????????????????????????gotta be thanks to your parents boy..LMAO..

 well, i found his pic in one of my facebook friend and guess what...this boy just captured my heart in an instant..aaaaa....i wish I was born in the same age with you boy..WAIT..i'm not a pedophile..but I just think this boy is cute and that's all...not more or less than that..

I tried to search for his info on the net, but there's none of them.. I just know  that his real name is, ,Ingkharat Hanwongphaiboon..  and his nickname is nong ryuji..and he's one of the actor for  romantic comedy movie “365 days of Love” ... that's all... aww...why don't someone who knows him well just write his profile in wikipedia..... I wanted to know more about this boy.....

so, this is some picture of him..waaaaaa..!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE YOU ...lol~









No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers