Comic book conventions are ripe for spectacle, drama and just plain old good memories... Do you have any great "con stories?"

I have many great con memories. I prefer not to dwell on the unpleasant times I've had during con weekends (mainly they didn't involve the con at all but personal stuff while I was away). Great moments include: the Geppi Museum in Baltimore where I met the wonderful guys of @DynamicForces; Getting the opportunity to "booth babe" for Joe Sinnott in Pittsburgh and then for @loveandcapes in NYCC; I owe one of the best times of my romantic life to the Pittsburgh con; the CGS Supershow con and after-con hours are equally epic because it's the only place where I felt like I could mingle with the creators and not have that "line" of fan-creator between us.

NOTE: Questions that are mass spammed to everyone, rude or have nothing to do with me get DELETED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers